Present content to power-on small business owners and Venture Centre takes care of the rest.
Package A: Host it and run it
Ideal if you want to run an event at your location but still want to take advantage of the administration/promotional services provided as part of the PoweringON initiative*
Package B: Turn up and present
Prepare the content and present it, everything else is taken care of for you.
Package C: Just supply the content
Prepare the content you’d like delivered and everything else is taken care of for you
Want it more bespoke? We welcome your inquiry.
|Package A||Package B||Package C|
|You, the provider||Host it and run it||Turn up and present||Provide the IP|
|Content Support||1 hr meet with Venture Centre team||1 hr meet with Venture Centre team||1 hr meet with Venture Centre team|
|Person to present event||You||You||Paid Presenter|
|Where event is held||Your Location||Venture Centre Venue||Venture Centre Venue|
|Registrations, payments etc||Venture Centre||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Online/database and social, Offline/media||Venture Centre||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Venue/Participant management||You||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Survey/Follow-up||Venture Centre||Venture Centre||Venture Centre|
|Cost to you, the provider||Admin fee + Revenue Share||Admin fee + Revenue Share||Admin fee + Revenue Share|
* PoweringON connects small business owners with the service providers they need to navigate the digital age.
Package elements - description:
- Venue (unless you want to run a workshop at your place) – costs vary depending on your choice
- Refreshments self service teas/coffee/water for events at Basestation coworking space
- Booking system – registration / payment / ticket holder management (incl. pre-event reminders and instructions for participants, funds deposited direct into your account post event)
- Tailored sign-up form - with you: what do you want to know from your participants?
- Sign in – you know who actually attended
- Your attendees details in a csv file
- Promotion – via Venture Centre and PoweringON email and website channels
- Post-event follow-up and feedback survey – specific results shared with you, aggregated results used to understand in greater detail the needs of our region’s small businesses and to improve the PoweringON project to achieve the DEP overarching goal.
- Press relations with Bay of Plenty Times, Bay of Plenty Business News** and Sun Media for additional editorial coverage (not guaranteed).
- Admin Fee – to set up and start promoting your event
- Revenue Share – we recommend workshop pricing starting at $25pp per session with a negotiable revenue share between you and Venture Centre. This helps ensure attendance.
** Depending on availability and engagement from the press you may be asked whether you’d like to;
- tell your story to a writer/journalist, why you do (and love) what you do, talk about some of your favourite clients, your niche, other digital people you work with around the Bay etc.
- advertise; we have already negotiated special pricing with Bay of Plenty Business news for this pilot and there are limited spaces. We are working with other print media to secure the similar opportunities. Note: Current circulation of BOPBN is 6,000+ specifically targeting local business customers, this puts readership close to 40,000.
We are always grateful to receive your feedback, suggestions and preferences. Look forward to working with you to power-on local business.